Eurocode 3 1-1 EN1993-1-1 2005 Design of Steel structures
Steel portal frame structures according to Eurocode 3.
- Selection of National Annex, snow, wind and earthquake region. Material and code parameters can be modified.
- Tools for evaluating snow load according to EN1991-1-3, wind load according to EN1991-1-4 and earthquake load according to EN1991-1-8.
- All the load combination for Ultimate limit state ULS (EQU,STR), serviceability limit state SLS, and analysis for seismic loading according to EN1990-1-1.
- Linear elastic finite element analysis with modified element stiffness for the haunch effect.
- Imperfections with equivalent loads. Second order effects using αcr and amplification factors. ΕΝ1993-1-1 §5.2
- Complete design verification according to EN1993-1-1 for section classification, cross-section resistance and meber in plane, out-of plane and lateral torsional buckling.
- Design of bolted connections for Appex and Eave, according to EN1993-1-8.
- Design of column base joint according to EN1993-1-8. Anchoring system for to resist uplift forces according to CEN/TS 1992-4
- Design of concrete foundation, according to EN1997-1-1 and EN1992-1-1.
- Design for seismic loading using both Lateral force method, and Modal superposition spectrum analysis according to EN1998-1-1.
You can select the method of computing the interaction coefficients for combined axial and lateral buckling according to Eurocode3 EN1993-1-1 § 6.3.3.
Method-1 is described in Annex A of Eurocode3 EN1993-1-1 and
Method-2 is described in Annex B of Eurocode3 EN1993-1-1 .
Eurocodici usati in SteelPortalFrameEC3
EN1990:2002, Eurocode 0 Basis of Structural Design
EN1991-1-1:2002, Eurocode 1-1 Actions on structures
EN1991-1-3:2003, Eurocode 1-3 Snow loads
EN1991-1-4:2005, Eurocode 1-4 Wind actions
EN1992-1-1:2004, Eurocode 2 Reinforced concrete
CEN/TS 1992-4-1:2009, Design of fastenings in concrete, Genera
CEN/TS 1992-4-2:2009, Design of fastenings, Headed Fasteners
EN1993-1-1:2005, Eurocode 3 1-1 Design of Steel structures
EN1993-1-3:2005, Eurocode 3 1-3 Cold-formed members
EN1993-1-5:2006, Eurocode 3 1-5 Plated structural elements
EN1993-1-8:2005, Eurocode 3 1-8 Design of Joints
EN1997-1-1:2004, Eurocode 7 Geotechnical design
EN1998-1-1:2004, Eurocode 8 Design in earthquake environment